To be listed as a consultant, contact Chelsey at [email protected]
- James W. (Jim) Roberts, PG
Professional Engineering Consultants, P.A. – Water Sourcing & Management – Upstream & Midstream
10017 S. Pennsylvania Ave., Bldg. C, Suite A
Oklahoma City, OK 73159
- “Marginal” (brackish) groundwater sourcing
- Water resource development, collection, conveyance and storage
- Regulatory assistance and permitting
- Site / civil engineering design – fixed assets
- Process design
- Harold W Hanke
- Roger K. Soderberg, CPG 3640
- John Pat Boyd, PE-Ok, SPEC
- James B Jackson – AAPG-CPA, SIPES, Reg. Geologist, Arkansas, California
Unconventional and Conventional Resource Exploration | Development | Production | Operations | Exploitation | OCC Plats & Expert Witness Testimony
Skilled geologist highly experienced in petroleum exploration, development, and production. Proficient with Petra/Kingdom/Boresight software. Asset development planning, horizontal well planning, geosteering skills. A creative, innovative oil and gas finder focused on the Midcontinent, the Permian Basin, the Fort Worth Basin, East Texas, Central Texas (and Texas in general), the Appalachian Basin and other US basins.
Reservoir studies and reports, generate oil and gas prospects, 2D-3D seismic interpretation, evaluate prospect submittals, assess additional geological potential of producing properties and acquisition and divestiture packages, due diligence, Phase I, II, & III environmental site assessments, identify additional Proven Undeveloped/PUD locations, compile geological plats and provide expert witness testimony at Oklahoma Corporation Commission (OCC) oil and gas regulatory spacing, increased density and forced pooling hearings, well site geological operations supervision, log analysis/formation evaluation/petrophysics/geological reservoir property computations, geological support for reservoir engineering, drill stem test/DST operations and analysis, conventional coring operations and evaluation of core analysis results, drill cuttings sample description and sample logging.
Licensed Professional Geologist in Texas, Arkansas, Arizona. American Institute of Professional Geologists-Certified Professional Geologist.
Duncan Oil Properties, Inc., an exploration and production company focused in the Anadarko Basin seeks a geologist.
- Five to ten years of experience as a petroleum geologist.
- Master’s degree in petroleum geology.
- Sound understanding of depositional environment of the Anadarko Basin.
- Experience with geosteering/horizontal drilling.
- Geographix experience.
- Proficient in Excel
Please send resume to: Duncan Oil Properties, Inc., P.O. Box 467, Oklahoma City, OK 73101, Attn: Human Resources, Fax (405) 272-1883, Email: [email protected]
To post a position, contact Chelsey at [email protected]